Due to scheduling conflicts and holidays, we will be moving our Community Zoom Meeting to Wednesday, March 3 at 6 PM to discuss expansion plans for 2020-2021. Following this meeting, we will be asking families to make a decision based on the information provided on whether they will participate in the full remote program or the hybrid program for the remainder of this school year. The survey question regarding staying in remote or staying in hybrid will be sent after the Zoom meeting on 3/3/21. This information is necessary for us to plan effectively for the April transition.
Please join the meeting on Wednesday, March 3rd with the below information.
Join online at
Passcode: maynard (case sensitive)
Join by Phone at
Meeting ID: 985 8996 9246
We thank you for your patience and continued support as we make our way through these unprecedented times. We are always thinking about ways to expand student learning and keep everyone safe.
Superintendent of Schools