Green Meadow School Council
The law outlines four major areas of responsibility for councils. School councils are to assist principals in:
- Adopting educational goals for the school that are consistent with local educational policies and statewide student performance standards
- Identifying the educational needs of students attending the school
- Reviewing the annual school building budget
- Formulating a school improvement plan - (see documents folder for copy of current School Improvement Plan)
Meeting Dates Scheduled for 2018-2019
Dates: (Tuesdays) October 9th, December 11th, January 8th, March 12th, April 9th
Location: Green Meadow Office Conference Room
* All parents/caregivers/staff members are welcome to attend School Council Meetings.
**In June 2018, the School Council created a survey for parents/guardians of students in grades prek-3. An overview of the results can be found in the document section of this website (follow menu link in upper right corner and click on document tile).